My family has seen many challenging times over the last 5 years. Sometimes it is frustrating. Sometimes I wonder what it is I still need to learn. But, there have been many times that I can look back on situations that have been very difficult and YES, I have definitely seen his hand in my life. I heard this message and began recording some of these experiences but, I don't always do a good job of recording them regularly. I am going to make a renewed effort to do this. I would never go back to those times in my life when things were so much more simple and give up the many things I have learned through seeing his hand in my life. What a blessing it is to have this testimony!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just saw this on the church website and was also inspired to remember and write. It was awesome! I know the Lords hand is in my life moment by moment!!!!
I am Tiffany Nelson. My wonderful husband Jason and I have 8 children. I love to sing, play the piano, sew, play with my children and read. I also love to learn how to do new things on my computer and develop my website.
1 comments:
I just saw this on the church website and was also inspired to remember and write. It was awesome! I know the Lords hand is in my life moment by moment!!!!
Post a Comment